There are currently no vacancies to work with the company.
Please do get in touch if you are interested in working or collaborating with the company
HeatherWalrondCompany (UK) is seeking male and female professional dancers for it’s touring production ‘THE RISING’, and a new creation in 2019.
THE RISING is a contemporary dance and music production that explores what makes people feel alive through themes of community, surrender, relationship and hope. The work is strongly influenced by Fijian dance and culture with live music from multi- award winning musicians, Will McNicol & Luke Selby.
Over the last three years THE RISING has toured in the UK and Africa and has received standing ovations from sold out audiences.
HeatherWalrondCompany is looking for dancers who are passionate about people and want to make a positive difference, with a strong interest to connect with different cultures and communities through dance and music.
Selected candidates must demonstrate commitment and interest for the work of HeatherWalrondCompany.
We are looking for dancers with these qualities:
- Completed (or be due to graduate in 2018) full time professional dance training.
- Demonstrate an awareness of community, relationship and hope in their lives.
- Strong interests in international travel and cross- cultural opportunities.
- Able to swiftly learn and retain material to a high standard.
- Excellent musicality, strength and stamina.
- Exceptional contemporary dance technique, floor work and contact skills.
- Positive attitude, desire to develop and a strong work ethic.
Where: Plymouth, UK
When: 26thand 27thJuly 2018, 10am- 4pm.
Deadline for Applications: 13th July 2018, midnight UK time.
How to Apply: Please email a statement of interest, CV, headshot and video footage with ‘Audition & NAME’ as the subject header to: email@example.com
Selection: Successful applicants will be notified by email on 20thJuly 2018.
- Audition is by INVITATION ONLY.
- Date: 26thand 27thJuly- A two-day workshop audition.
- Location: Plymouth, UK
- Selected candidates will be invited to an informal interview towards the end of the second day.
Work Contract: Applicants need to be available for all of the following dates:
10th– 14thSeptember 2018- Rehearsal- UK
25th-30thSeptember – NORWAY
Spring/ Summer 2019:
Cathedral tour (TBC)- UK
25thJune- 2ndJuly 2019- SERBIA
New Creation x 4 weeks (Funding dependent)- UK
Please note: HWC are unable to sponsor work visas and you must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Rate of pay:
£480 weekly fee*/ £120 performance day* plus all travel and accommodation expenses included.
*Fees are subject to increase after March 2019 in line with ITC/ Equity Minimum.
Please note we cannot cover costs to attend the audition.
For further information and to stay connected through social media, please visit:
Interested in collaboration? Interested in working with us? Interested in work experience?
Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.